Thursday, January 17, 2008

Convention is Coming!

I've been working on MBPsi business lately, and I thought I should keep you posted.

Convention 2008 Schedule
NP Andrew and I have been working on the schedule for Convention 2008. We have created a joint to-do list on google docs, and we have a lot to prepare before Convention. You will be hearing a lot more from me in the coming weeks as we begin the preparations.

National Officer and BOT Reviews
I will be posting the National Officer and BOT reviews in an online survey format this year (using Zoomerang). We will be reviewing all officers not up for re-election as well as one of the BOT members. Your feedback is critical to improving our performance.

Shingle Orders
Alpha and Omicron had a little bit of a backlog of shingle orders, so I handled that over the break, and shingles should be in Brothers' hands by now. If your chapter has missing shingle orders, please email me at secretary at mubetapsi dot org, and I'll get it straightened out.

Work-Life Balance
We started classes this week. I'm teaching two sections of Organizational Behavior and one section of Team Dynamics. I'm also the new advisor for SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management), and I'm trying to help Omicron chapter as much as possible. Finally, I'm planning a wedding--I'm getting married this summer.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great semester.

No comments: