Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Convention Reflections

Brothers,

I really enjoyed convention this year. I thought things ran smoothly for the most part, and I'm already excited about next year's convention.

Today, I will be working on compiling the minutes from Convention. I will nag you if I still need reports from your chapters. I'm hoping to get the minutes completed ASAP so that I can focus on the end of the semester rush.

Upcoming Deadlines

April 30th is the next big deadline. Log in to the intranet in order for the links below to work.
  • Chapter By-Laws in electronic format due to NS (I currently do not have any electronic copies of your By-Laws, so this is very important)
  • Chapter Informal Initiation Rituals due to NS (The informal initiation rituals that I currently have are pretty out of date. Please send me your current practices.)
  • Alumni Reports (Spring graduates) due to NS
  • Initiation Reports (Spring initiates) due to NT
  • Summer Address Lists due to NS (Download the address list and make any changes)
  • Link to Academic Calendars for 2008-2009 due to NS (Just email me the link to your college/university's academic calendar)
  • NCCM Quarterly Report due to NVPCM
  • Quarterly Pledging Report due to NVPCM
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know by shooting me an email. Secretary at mubetapsi dot org.

1 comment:

Kevin Britton said...

Julie - Let me know if you will need the video from LC. I can burn it to DVD. ~KB